1. We have some yearbooks left for sale! $15 each. Most classes will be having signing parties next week. The outside cover of the yearbook is the school-wide picture that was taken last fall on the back hill. Get yours while they last.
2. Parents - please remember to join us this evening in the JWES library to welcome our new principal, Mrs. Karen Ridder. The JWES PTA is hosting a reception from 5:30-6:30, and then there will be a PTA meeting held beginning at 6:30 p.m. Child care will be provided in the computer lab during the meeting. Children are welcome to attend the reception.
3. Next week, all four days, school will dismiss at 1:00 p.m. The last day of school is Thursday, June 9th.
4. The 5th grade farewell ceremony and reception will be held on Wednesday, June 8th at 7:00 p.m.
5. Field Days will be held early next week from 9:00-11:00: PreK-2 on Monday, June 6th and grades 3-5 on Tuesday, June 7th. Volunteers please try get to school by 8:45. Please send a towel, sunscreen, and a hat with your child, and have them wear tennis/athletic shoes. No flip flops, please!