A few items of information:
1. Reminder that Thursday, December 17th is the last day to claim items from the lost and found closets in the front hall. After that, the clothing will be donated to a local clothes closet to benefit families in need. We clear the lost and found out in the middle of the year and at the end of the year.
2. Our 5th grade choir will share some musical selections at our Holiday Concert on Tuesday, December 22nd at 9:00 a.m. in the main gym. Some fifth grade students will share some music in drum circles, and some fourth graders will share a song using their recorders. Parents and other guests are welcome to join us.
3. Tuesday, December 22nd will be an SCA School Spirit Day - "Red and Green Day." All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate!
4. JWES International Night. that we hold every other year, is one of our most special evening programs. On Thursday January 14th, from 6:30-8:00 p.m., we will gather to celebrate our diverse cultures and experiences. Families set up table displays about countries they are from or have visited. Many people share a sample of food. Music from around the world is enjoyed by the children in the back gym - they can play instruments with the musicians! We are grateful to the JWES PTA for sponsoring this event.
Would you please consider signing up and sharing your family's experiences, travels, and background? Please go the link below to sign up. We are still in need of more families to sign up. We will then be in touch with you. Thank you!
5. A few calendar reminders:
*Tuesday, December 22nd is an early dismissal at 1:00 p.m., and that begins our holiday break.
*School will be back in session on Monday, January 4th.